Re: KNK Project. photowhorish!

KiNK43

and me new diesel has packed up already. If is known it was a Renault engine I wouldn't have bothered!

:o french [smash.gif]

i know but... a mitsubishi with a renault engine?????? whats that all about, how was i to know????

• Replies 904
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes I'm going to poly bush everything to start with, then coilovers, big brakes and b18 in there. Going to make it as light as poss without giving up the dash and door cards.

Picking up tomorrow from Newcastle.

I must be mad but the arches are solid! It's gotta be worth the travel.

its a 1.6 esi. From my research I believe its the easiest swap going. Even the mb6 engine loom plugs straight in, I hope. With just a couple of extra wires to run.

O thats the end of the m :(:( Remember the bits I would like from her :):lol:

don't worry ill let everyone be vultures before she goes. Think I may shed a tear that day!

Think it's pretty straight forward mate, Jonnyricer did one last year:http://www.civic5.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=82&t=7572

Send him a PM if you get stuck, I'm sure he'll be happy to help. :)

mitsubishi with a french diesel, got to be a carisma then? also known as a volvo s/v40 and also the proton waja.... it less jdm than the mb's as it's built in the netherland's.......

mitsubishi with a french diesel, got to be a carisma then? also known as a volvo s/v40 and also the proton waja.... it less jdm than the mb's as it's built in the netherland's.......

Space star actually, but whatever. Hopefully she gettin fixed up at the dealers expense.

anyways I just drove my new esi 200 miles home.

She's a beauty 19 years young and drives great. Very nippy little thing.

Slight lacquer peel on one wing other than that its clean as a whistle.

Archived