Maz's Silver MB2 Project... SOLD SOLD SOLD!!! :(

ammarbm

A few more updates :D

Wind Deflectors installed 

20130813_170631.jpg

Rear Lip installed with Honda Mudflaps...I like the look of that :)

20130813_170034.jpg

Some interior bits Carbon Wrapped plus Honda seat belt cover :)

20130813_234443.jpg

What wind deflectors are these dude got a link? 

• Like 1

Looking good mate, loving the gear gator and knob

I would recommend getting a cai on your induction kit if you havent alteady, mine suffered really bad heat soak

I removed that box thing in front of the filter on yours, I don't even know what it is lol

Thanks mate..what is a cai? I think you are talking about the resonator box..I have seen a guide here on how to remove it..might give it a go at some point. Also I need to find a metal strip like the one you used to hold yours..any ideas where I can find one??

Oooo that induction kit should make it sound grunty! And what Andy / Roylewaa said, have a cold air feed going to the filter. My car suffers from heat soak after booting it here and there and I still haven't sorted it out :???: Or remove the resonator box and have the air filter tucked inside the bumper. But then your car will risk hydrolock (sucking up water when going through puddles) So it's a catch 22 situation lol. And I love that gear gaitor, I must get one! :wink:  

It does sound roaring when I put my foot down but I would love a backbox to have a proper sound :)...so I need to get another pipe and put that into other end of filter and then to the hole in the bottom right ? I love the gaiter also now just need a matching gear knob :)

Gaitor looks nice, you do realise that is a genuine vti-s knob you have there, if you're changing it do not throw it away!!

Thanks Nick..lol yeah I know it's genuine vti-s...I bought it of someone breaking his one...I would sell it when I get the one I want now :D

Looking really nice mate, got same colour intentions with my mc2!

Silver black looks tasty :D

My initial plan was to make it completely silver but when I tried the Pirates Black lip kit I fell in love with the Black and Silver combo and every day I am loving it more and more :)

looks so good for such an easy mod! different gear knob will finish it off nicely!

Thanks mate...yeah plan to get a black one with Red writing to go with the gaiter :)

What wind deflectors are these dude got a link? 

They are MG ZS ones mate...very good price on ebay..31.99 for all 4 :). Here is the link

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MG-ZS-4dr-1999-2004-4pcs-WIND-DEFLECTORS-D27237-/390284144531?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item5adebf6f93

• Like 1

For the air filter bracket, I would have a look in b&q or home base for something that you could use, or if not I shouldn't be to hard to fabricate one from a strip of metal

Years ago I used some old Meccano which worked aswell

• Like 1

Legend Buddy thanks will be ordering a set of these tomorrow

The rear ones will fit perfectly. The front ones are only slightly longer so have to be careful with them. I cut the end of it slightly send it settled in perfectly :-)

• Like 1

For the air filter bracket, I would have a look in b&q or home base for something that you could use, or if not I shouldn't be to hard to fabricate one from a strip of metal

Years ago I used some old Meccano which worked aswell

My mechanic gave me a metal strip. I will try to fix it later. Will post the result.