Maz's Silver MB2 Project... SOLD SOLD SOLD!!! :(

ammarbm

LOL all that stuff was meant to be his japfest surprise and you never noticed and he had to tell me as well as i did not realize, soo many M's and owners to rememeber we don't stand a chance LOL

We've had it, all these subtle surprises for us to spot, it's like a woman asking if we can see something different because she's had her hair cut by 1mm :lol:

• Like 4

It is indeed a big suprise lol. Has inspired me to take my car in and get my VTi-S kit sprayed. It had been lying around the house for 2 months haha

• Like 2

Hi mate I have posted your bolts today mate and got a few pictures today from the fogs ready for you it's really easy mate japfest was so busy for me man completely unexpected my first ever car show like that and it stunned me mate lol

• Like 2

Car looks awesome hopefully get mine up to your standard :-) do you know where to get side skirts for our mb2's?

Thanks a lot mate.. The best place to look for side skirts is if someone is breaking a Vtis. Otherwise the MG ZS side skirts also fit ours :)

I noticed from the pictures on Facebook that the car has silver VTi-S kit, colour coded mouldings and MB6 bumper with silver head light washers. Have you had the car resprayed?

You have noticed right bro but I just sprayed the front and rear bumper and the lip kit myself for japfest :)

No mate he sprayed it silver see

20140510_141057.jpg

And the mouldings his mrs redone them in silver carbon wrap and it has jetwashers LOL

Well spotted Mr. B :) you are absolutely right

Gotta say. I actually prefer it with the black mouldings and lips. Would need to c MORE pics to decide for sure

I love the full silver colour coded look mate. Always wanted to do that. Hopefully some more pics will help change your mind :)

• Like 2

It is indeed a big suprise lol. Has inspired me to take my car in and get my VTi-S kit sprayed. It had been lying around the house for 2 months haha

I love the color coded look bro. If you like it I will definitely recommend going for it :)

So I need to stop being lazy and update my thread with all the changes I did before and after japfest :)

First of all the number plate surround. Fitted 6 screws and its solid as a rock now :D

20140509_094411.jpg

20140509_094817.jpg

• Like 3