Maz's Silver MB2 Project... SOLD SOLD SOLD!!! :(

ammarbm

Thanks mate. .I still don't get it though why does the fuel light stay on with smd bulbs but not with normal led? Doesn't make any sense lol

I need to sell the dial kit I got then I will think of getting another one.

A question though. . You know on the speedo there are 2 small bulbs on top facing downwards can we get replacement for them also?

I'm not 100% sure but they may be the same type as you use for the clock? If you have any spare of that size it's worth a look!

I think with the fuel light because it fades in and out I don't think the LED reacts the same, I think it's just an on or off type!

• Like 1

I'm not 100% sure but they may be the same type as you use for the clock? If you have any spare of that size it's worth a look!

I think with the fuel light because it fades in and out I don't think the LED reacts the same, I think it's just an on or off type!

I think you're probably spot on with that, is there a resistor in the line? I don't think led's work to well with resistors.

I think you're probably spot on with that, is there a resistor in the line? I don't think led's work to well with resistors.

I think there is, the sender will be a variable as it'll alter the gauge, I bet there's a switch incorporated with the voltage drops to a certain level with the level of fuel.

Seems to make sense in my head anyway! :lol:

• Like 1

I think they look much smaller than the clock LED. I have taken a pic I will upload it later. I changed the fuel light bulb back to normal as the needle was going low and I didn't want to risk not knowing when its actually in reserve lol :D

That looks very good, suits your theme down to the ground mate!

:mrgreen:

Bit too VAG for me though  :wink:

Thanks Tom. Oh I don't know much about looking like VAG. All I know is its blue :D