Maz's Silver MB2 Project... SOLD SOLD SOLD!!! :(

ammarbm

Bonnet on your own is awkward. Me and knight did mine ages ago then he had to go home. So left on my tod was up til about 2 am trying to do grill end wrinkle free. Very awkward indeed!

• Like 1

Can imagine the bonnet being a b****r. How did you find the bump strips??

Bump Strips aren't too hard apart from the rear bumper one. All the others I just measured them and then cut the wrap a little bit bigger put it on and then just cut it using the blade.. Easy :)

• Like 1

Bonnet on your own is awkward. Me and knight did mine ages ago then he had to go home. So left on my tod was up til about 2 am trying to do grill end wrinkle free. Very awkward indeed!

True mate.. Grill end is the hardest. It just gets so wrinkly by that end. I had to keep stretching it but in the end I had to settle with a few wrinkles but its still not too bad :)

All the carbon looks really good!! Takes alot of time to get right so hats off to you mate!! And your missus! Lol

Thanks a lot mate..it does require patience you are right :). when we were doing the bonnet we got fed up by the end as it took us a couple of hours lol

So I was bored today as the weather was horrible..It even snowed for a bit..So I decided to Carbon wrap a couple of bits.

Snow shot from the window 

20140130_100515.jpg

Glove Box Lock

20140130_112437.jpg

Cigarette Lighter Surround

20140130_140814.jpg

• Like 1