EK9 project

darthcrab

• 2 weeks later...

The beast is on the road. and today was the first time in about 7 weeks i've seen it in the flesh. 

I can not explain, give enough credit, tell you, how unreal it looks. its amazing.

all these years of it being off the road, the money he has spent to put it back on, the time its taken to paint it. its all worth it and meaningless when you see it for real. 

little drama though, when he pulled out of his yard where it has been living the last 7 weeks, he went over a speed bump and ripped a bracket off his buddyclub exhaust. drove it to get it alined at dixon motorsport, then called me to use my jack so he could wrap the exhaust, and will weld it back on monday.

no damage to car, just sounded even more stupidly loud. 

but, all in all its good to go, just a few things he wants to do now to engine bay ect and then I guess we will never see it again as he wont drive it lol

IMG_20130629_173618.jpg

IMG_20130629_173703.jpg

IMG_20130629_173818.jpg

Gorgeous, absolutely gorgeous, it'd be a real shame if it doesn't get used and a crime if it ends up like it was.

im sure it wont end up like that again.. That was just bad timing and lazyness from him.. 

just seen your not that far from me, im in Medway. not a million miles away, you going to any shows?

Maidstone area??

Not planning on any shows at the moment as I did Japfest last month which was a helluva trek but if any come up not too far away that look good I might make an effort. :smile: