**Matts MB3** THE END :(

MB3Matt

Did you get the misses to pay the fine? She phoned you after all.

Should do that, my misses is always phoning or texting me when she knows I'm driving and knows I won't answer the phone, I've told her if I do answer it and get fined it's her responsibility. :)

The lights have already transformed the front-end :lol: Looks awesome with the yellow bulbs! 

A Pipercross lip? I never heard of one of those before... any pictures of it as it's very interesting :)

The new lights make the yellow bulbs look even better. :D De-chromed grill next?

I certainly think so, got a can of plastidip just arrived, so whatever I have left after doing the lip will go on dechroming the car :)

The lights have already transformed the front-end :lol: Looks awesome with the yellow bulbs! 

A Pipercross lip? I never heard of one of those before... any pictures of it as it's very interesting :)

I'll get a pic on Sunday when I get it out the garage to spray it!

Literally loving the new lights. I can't stop looking at it with the lights on.

Love the new headlights mate..the yellow bulbs go perfectly with them..I have thought a lot about getting the Tow Strap but concluded that it's not to my taste :D

Gonna get some green led sidelight bulbs to turn them into evil eyes :)

Got to admit, I liked the tow strap at first, but I think its the wrong colour for the car. Need to get a purple or plain black one, and move it to the side.