**Matts MB3** THE END :(

MB3Matt

I just realised, I never mentioned that she got a decat job done at the start of the month, just a stainless pipe welded on to the original head down to the centre section, in anticipation of a full system in the near future, hopefully!

Well I've got the guy looking at postage, but I'm pretty much willing to do anything for it, as it'll make such a difference to the front end.

Yeah it had the same catifold design, so it had to go, can't decide whether to keep the heatshield now. It is very ugly, and with the cat gone, its not as hot in there now... Have you left yours on?

How did you take the cat off the manifold? I had to replace the whole manifold because the cat won't come off! 

The original heat-shield didn't fit the d16z6 manifold so I had no choice but to leave if off. The manifold would look good if resprayed with black high heat paint :) 

Front indicators, are they staggered pins? Need to get some coated ones ready for de-tango job.

I think it takes these bulbs. I got a set of indicator bulbs for mine to de-tango

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2-x-581-AMBER-ORANGE-INDICATOR-CAR-BULBS-OFF-SET-PINS-12V-21W-BAU15S-E-MARKED-/221223281977?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item3381ef6539

Vti lip and panda/detangoed lights will be on their way next week!

Can't wait!

The front end is going to transform!!  :D

Right, here is the 'to do' list for 2014. Not promising it will all get done, but it will be added to quite frequently I imagine. I will simply edit the post and add more things in, or mark the completed jobs as DONE :)

New reg plates

Front tow strap

Rear tow hook

MG ZS Spoiler

VTI front lip,

VTI-S rear (skirts unlikely, but for the right price...)

New Forced CAI

De-tango and paint headlight chrome

Dechrome all round (method to be decided)

Finish off the custom exhaust system inc. Sports cat

Locate stupid power steering leak and fix

Need new shocks so might go all out and lower at the same time (wallet dependant)

Probably some engine bay dress

Rear seats out, X-brace in

Beaks bar

MAYBE new wheels

Not a short list but hopefully should get most of it one this year

• Like 2