**Matts MB3** THE END :(

MB3Matt

So the question is; spray grill matt black and/or the chrome strip on the rear...? Anyone got a stock grill resprayed, and maybe even any pics of a black strip on the rear instead of chrome...?

If not, I'll likely just do it anyway, just wanna know what to expect :)

I did that, the pant chipped, so I wrapped it in carbon :-)

I would be crap at wrapping, only plastidip'ing it, so hoping it'll be durable enough. If not, I can always peel it off, and accept I am doomed to be chrome! :(

I would be crap at wrapping, only plastidip'ing it, so hoping it'll be durable enough. If not, I can always peel it off, and accept I am doomed to be chrome! :(

There's always a solution!

7333102090_1.jpg

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/7333102090-Frontgrill-Grill-ohne-Logo-fur-Honda-Civic-/171114796496?pt=DE_Autoteile&hash=item27d73c95d0

So the question is; spray grill matt black and/or the chrome strip on the rear...? Anyone got a stock grill resprayed, and maybe even any pics of a black strip on the rear instead of chrome...?

If not, I'll likely just do it anyway, just wanna know what to expect :)

James sprayed plasti dip in his mb4 have a look at his thread to get an idea mate. . Its supposed to last well.

• Like 1

Leaving a small backstreet carpark late last night, I pulled out of my space, headed towards the road.... BANG! SCRRRRRAPE! BANG! turned out, I headed for what looked like an exit, as it had no wall like the rest of the car park, but in fact headed down a foot high curb onto the road..

Now I have a horrible loud hiss coming from the car whenever I give it any throttle... I'm praying its just the centre section as it was already rotting. But I have a bad feeling that I'll have b*ggered my stainless section... :(

Leaving a small backstreet carpark late last night, I pulled out of my space, headed towards the road.... BANG! SCRRRRRAPE! BANG! turned out, I headed for what looked like an exit, as it had no wall like the rest of the car park, but in fact headed down a foot high curb onto the road..

Now I have a horrible loud hiss coming from the car whenever I give it any throttle... I'm praying its just the centre section as it was already rotting. But I have a bad feeling that I'll have b*ggered my stainless section... :(

Oh no, not good, you'd better get it up in the air and make sure it's nothing serious. :(

I have no way of getting it up (hold the jokes :D ). I might ask the guys at PowerFlow to have a quick peek as its them I'll be going to for the new centre section if its just that. Hope it aint the stainless section, as it cost me 180 for that!