FN2 TypeR

Dave

Awesome bet it was fun. I know what you mean I took a Mazda 3 mps for a test drive and the sales guy was egging me on constantly to boot it. Laughing away in the passenger seat

Too right mate. One hella big smile on my face each time i gave it beans! The sales guys pretty good, just lets me boot the crap out of it so i get a true impression of what its like. He just sits there laughing! lol

I think i need a road trip to your dealer to test one myself :wink:  :wink:  Now that would be rediculous

Your decision makes sense, apart from the ridiculous amount of money you'd be throwing away part exing Lexy she definitely sounds like the better car to live with on a daily basis and when you need some vtec Ruby's sat there waiting. :D

Exactly, got all the vtec I need with Ruby! But for anyone thinking about the TypeR, if you don't mind a really stiff suspension set up, go for it!  The sound from it , even standard, is wicked!!!!

Yeah, they don't feel as quick, but think it's down to the way the vtec works on them. It's really smooth power delivery, which is nice, but you tend not to notice just how bloody fast you're actually going! lol

FD2 I would looooooove! stunning looking car!

It doesn't help that it weighs more than the car it replaced but only makes one extra bhp, but I guess it's then down to personal preference!

I think the problem with the FN2 is they tried to make it more refined which is not really with the type r ethos but still went for harsh suspension so missed there too.

FD2 however is an awesome machine, bit more stripped out I believe, not seen one in the flesh yet.

EK9 would be my Civic R of choice, DC2 my overall type R fave. B series FTW. :D

You're right Mr B, all these acronyms, chassis codes and engine codes it does get a bit confusing, I'm just about getting the hang of them after 3 1/2 years in the Jap scene. :unsure:

Yer as all of said Dave you. Have ruby for the vtec and you have only just started modding lexy .yer the I vtec is a different beast to the B the B is a little more raw not like the Dc2 that's more so .

Yer Dc2,or Dc5 then ep3 or let's just face it a NSX TYPER