Calster's MC1 'Wolf'

Calster17

D16z6? Mine is a D15z8 with 115 hp... but it seems that only have 75hp... because of that annoying gearbox...

That rims are pretty cool... are they 15" 6,5j or 7j?

It's a D16 as far as I know, others here would know for sure though.(Was't a Honda guy till I got the Deck!)

And They are 15", can't remember the rest of the size's off hand sadly. 

-

I was in town buying GTA5 and stopped by the local scrappy to look for a new grill...and I nearly missed a VTi, with a near mint condition interior(half leathers), sadly never had tools for it at the time so had to get home and get more tools...my heart sank as got back to the scrappy as a Aerodeck was parked outside and I though i'd been beat to it but the guy was taking a few bits from the dash and the rocker cover.  

Excuse the poor pictures, phones useless for it...

46961_10151842151201132_1053282680_n.jpg

Old...

and 

565042_10151842151191132_453352536_n.jpg

New! :D

Just a quick clean with leather wipes and good as new! 

Took all seats and the door trim, as well as the strut brace, all for £60. 

Someone has took the front bumper from it already, and the bonnet has gone too.

Sadly still not found a grill.

Finally got the rear seats in now.  :smile:

What a pain in the rear it was, I though it'd be a case of fitting right back in and job done which sadly it was't the case, for starters half the bolts are different sizes and the hook for locking them in place was smaller than whats fitted to my car. So had to do a run to the scrappy again to get the ones to fit, then forgot to get a drill bit the right size for drilling holes in the fitting for the original bolts. I also got the center arm rest thing as well(forgot it last week) as having the hard plastic one diddent seem to look right.

Thankfully its all done and everything now fits, and looks 20% cooler...

1234482_10151859239941132_725878113_n.jp

1380478_10151859238746132_1514783354_n.j

Also got some good condition MG badges at the scrappy as well, the rear's from a ZS and the rear of a face lift ZR. REALLY put me in the mood for seeing about the MG/Rover front end swap I've seen a few pictures of...but I'll see. 

Looks much better bud, the reason they didn't fit straight in is they are from an older (97, 98) model car, only has a lap belt instead of full 3 point centre belt.

Did they not have door cards to match?