Don't always trust forum info....

burbleboy

There's only one forum I would believe exactly what I was told and that's most people on crx uk

VERY knowledgeable forum the rest i take with a pinch of salt and do a little research myself....

^^^ think that all depends on Wat you are searching for. As I find 4g uk better for my car than crx uk

Most of them lot would be the same lads on Crx uk as they are basically the same car lol

Forums are a great starting point for doing research but as you said, isn't always all and ends all so as they say "Measure twice and cut once".

x 2. When problems arise, i usually post on 2 forums and do a google on it and go with the solution that gets the most support. But to my experience the answer almost every time is found on civic5.

• Like 5

Prob find them on most of the forums! There are quite different cars believe it or not

For my Accord there's 3geez, though some folk on 4GUK have these too, both good sites! 8-) 

Despite everything that has been said I'd like to take this oppurtuinty to point out something that realy realy annoys me at work and that is the amount of people who I deal with on a day to day basis who read things on forums etc and either miss interpritate them or get them completely wrong. I've had arguments with customers over some of these facts and its all due to hear say and incorrect knowledge.

DO NOT BELIVE EVERYTHING YOU READ ON THE INTERNET............ :)