Don't always trust forum info....

burbleboy

Doing a search on the forum for rear speaker sizes threw up info that they are 4" rear speakers.

Wrong.

They are 5" rear speakers on mb6.

Again, wasted cash as I can't see through packaging so had hacked it open and now I cant return them. Very frustrating but not nearly as much as the alleged perfect mgzs suspension setup....now that WAS a hassle.

Moral of the story? Find out stuff yourself as forums can mislead.

Rant over.

• Like 1

Hi mate.Going by this thread >>> Rear speakers I quoted the size at 13cm (and stated "if i remembered correctly") which equates to 5in approx.

The post quoting them as 4in was posted after me, and I wasn't aware it was there, so apologies for the misleading info bud. I'll remove that post from the thread right now so it keeps the info up to date and accurate in the forum

Or instead of being lazy you could of just measured your own speakers

I was on my laptop and decided to order speakers at 11.00 at night...bit of a hassle checking them physically at that time....forum been great but members should not take ALL as fact.. I was simply sharing my views, so less of the cheeky remarks please.

In regards to mgzs suspension...look through my previous started thread and you will see that i had x2 suspension kits sent from cw dismantlers and car sat too high etc. Ended up buying eibach springs and mgzs shocks.

The majority of forum info is spot on so my rant is over!

I was on my laptop and decided to order speakers at 11.00 at night...bit of a hassle checking them physically at that time....forum been great but members should not take ALL as fact.. I was simply sharing my views, so less of the cheeky remarks please.

In regards to mgzs suspension...look through my previous started thread and you will see that i had x2 suspension kits sent from cw dismantlers and car sat too high etc. Ended up buying eibach springs and mgzs shocks.

The majority of forum info is spot on so my rant is over!

Not really cheeky remark u could of just waited till the morning and measured them. You were first to jump the gun when you didn't get the right information by starting this thread!
  • Like 1