89 Honda Accord has gone :/

VTISmichael

lol today i had a chance to whip off the rear wheel and pressed a rim to the end of the studs, the offset was like et5 lol so i think a 5mm spacer might be needed and i drilled a plate with a 60 degree center drill and it didnt look quite right to me, i need to get a tapered wheel nut and make sure is seats well, soo sry boys wheels will have to wait till next week as im moving into my first house and my first ever owned garage :D

Excellent news. Good luck with the move. :)

And we're in! what an effort but i have moved in! the van was so handy despite being a reno traffic. The garage shed extension is actually bigger than i remember but bad news theres damp everywhere! all the main beams i can see are soaked, once i rip the total DIY bodgy cealing he put in there i can see the damage but i rekon its the roof nails.

Using the pieces of chip board from the old wardrobe i will make a bench with draws. Getting there now, i dont think ill find the time to do my wheels this week lol.

• Like 4

cheers boys, its looking better, made a make shift temp bench out of the old wardrobe :D

Also met a bloke from the audi service centre across from us, i had to weld a gear stick plate for him, hes got a modded 400 torque bora and he loved the accord thought was really retro which was nice.

i finally have somewhere to jack the accord up and i can leave for days on end lol

• Like 3

Is it easy to hook up a motorbike can to a car? :) i remember in banzai magazine it was done on one of the projects they did but cnnt remember what car

As long as your handy with a welder or know someone who is anything is do-able. The can would need to be a similar size to your b/box though.

I'm sure I've read somewhere that bike cans are not good for back pressure and more likely lead to loss of power.