89 Honda Accord has gone :/

VTISmichael

nope, the arches were rust free but it had 159k miles and wasnt starting properly, after the kid jump started it ran ok, got him down to 700 notes but i felt i can do better lol

Going to look at a mk2 on wed hopefully and its from a dealer so it should be a sound motor!

I know what u mean but you'd think that they would sort it out so it doesnt break and cost them futher money lol my boss traded in his old shogun for a newer one and the turbo was nackered and then the dealer tried to get my boss to sort out a new one! Muppets.

My Leon Cupra R visited the dealer I bought it off many times in the year I had it, I think they regretted selling it with warranty to be honest! :lol:

Approved used my arse!

Ive never bought from dealer just bcoz of prices! I will see it tomorrow and its blue, ive not a huge fan but Ive never had blue before so why not! :)

My VTi-S is my first black car, usually avoided because they show up any scratches or spots you miss when cleaning and draw heat when the sun is out. Seeing her cleaned properly is a massive pro over the cons though! 

My VTi-S is my first black car, usually avoided because they show up any scratches or spots you miss when cleaning and draw heat when the sun is out. Seeing her cleaned properly is a massive pro over the cons though! 

Exactly the same as me .. She has her fair share of blemishes etc but when she's clean and you stand 6ft back :-D :-D

Dealers are pretty much all fucking rip off merchants... Even the mains ..

Not worth the added value IMO