Honda Paul's Tuned Civic VTI-S (Champ White)

Honda Paul

I'm not keen on it myself either but it is a good example of what he can do.

This the Mugen one you mean

mugen.ep.grill05_d.jpg

Yeh that's it,something like that would be cool,maybe even in white still. Either that or I carbon wrap the chrome front and rear,and possibly the fog lights covers too. Then it might blend alittle. What do ppl think??

I read a post the other day from someone who claims that I should be running around 190bhp without a re map! I wouldn't belive this as I feel at the mo the car has lost alittle power due to the amount of mods I have. It is being remapped nxt week so I will have before and after figures then, I'm hoping for 190-200bhp :)

I have the same mods EXCEPT the dc2 cams, skunk 2 throttle body and inlet manifold and I made 185bhp with live (not base) remap. I am interested to find out roughly the gains for adding cams, inlet manifold and throttle housing. I would just like to break the 200bhp mark and i would be hhhapppy!

I have the same mods EXCEPT the dc2 cams, skunk 2 throttle body and inlet manifold and I made 185bhp with live (not base) remap. I am interested to find out roughly the gains for adding cams, inlet manifold and throttle housing. I would just like to break the 200bhp mark and i would be hhhapppy!

That's prety good for a live map :) I should have print out readings of before and after so ill post these up after she's been mapped...as I said I'd be happy with 190-200bhp.

With my fully built skunk 2 head that I'll be fitting in a year or so I'm hoping for 220-230.

Yeh that's it,something like that would be cool,maybe even in white still. Either that or I carbon wrap the chrome front and rear,and possibly the fog lights covers too. Then it might blend alittle. What do ppl think??

Personally if you can't find anyone to make the Mugen one for you I would colour code the one you have as that would keep with the theme already started. :)

That's prety good for a live map :) I should have print out readings of before and after so ill post these up after she's been mapped...as I said I'd be happy with 190-200bhp.

With my fully built skunk 2 head that I'll be fitting in a year or so I'm hoping for 220-230.

Sounds fruity. :D

Personally if you can't find anyone to make the Mugen one for you I would colour code the one you have as that would keep with the theme already started. :)

Sounds fruity. :D

Colour coding it - now that could be an idea :) keep the grill black?? See I'd sooner shy away from the mesh grill but as ive said the only way to do that would be to get one made and unfortunately I don't know anyone who is a master at that kinda thing :(

Yeh my naturally aspirated engine will almost be complete then :) skunk have already agreed to do me there best price direct from them and they're guna officially certify my car when done!