Jack's Midnight Blue Menace

Jax

When I bought the car it was nice and presentable, a few problems caught my eye:-

n/s/r shock absorber leaking, o/s/r rear caliper leaking, halfords light-up washer jets, wheels weren't to my taste, long scratch on the bumper and various stonechips, interior was just disgusting, didn't appear to have been serviced for a while.Civic_front.png

I replaced the shocker and caliper, ripped the seats and carpet out to fumigate it, replaced the stereo with my JVC unit, sourced a set of 15" Honda fanblades, it was more pleasant to drive. Even had time to sap on some pseudo-genuine decals
2013_07_01_16_05_40.jpg

The air-con was a bit flat and smelt of a*s so I replaced the cabin filter, de-bugged the air vents, and regassed the system. Took care of the rusty heat shield while I had the bonnet up for an hour.

2013_07_15_17_12_42.jpg

Time for a service. New brake fluid, cambelt, aux belts, K&N panel filter, did away with the plenum/air resonator jobbie, Oil, plugs, fuel filter etc. etc.

Went ahead with some trinkets just to tidy things up, a nice exhaust tip, did away with the tired looking Honda badge on the tailgate, and managed to find a nice leather honda centre console with storage/armrest.

I was very lucky to find a VTI-S front splitter and side skirts, although they were silver so me and Libby (girlfriend aka ginger genius) spent the weekend prepping and painting them.

Wash, Wax, Private plate, and here we go-

2013_09_08_16_02_32.jpg2013_09_08_16_02_44.jpg2013_09_08_16_03_44.jpg2013_09_08_16_04_06.jpg2013_09_08_16_05_58.jpg

Thanks jool, Next on the list is 16" O.Z Superturismo wheels in black, red calipers, and drop the ride height 35-40mm.

Not sure if MG suspension is the way to go though as I want brand new suspension and finding new ZS 120 shocks and springs seems impossible. any lowering kits to recommend?