Jack's Midnight Blue Menace

Jax

Nice mate, looks good with the lip kit... Full kit is the way forward IMO... Just my opinion tho lol!!! Still looks good without rear tho to be fair!

Looking at cheaper options for lowering my mc2 so if any budget kits are recommended please share with us :D

Small update, good and bad news.

Sandblasted and repainted the blades to satin black with a silver lip, and finally got round to pulling the brakes apart, cleaning them up and painting them red.

2013_09_15_14_40_20.jpg

Finished

2013_09_15_14_40_45.jpg

Had chance to waxoyl the rain channels and underseal the floorpan and arches2013_09_15_14_41_14.jpg2013_09_15_15_54_46_plate_2.png

2013_09_15_15_55_33_plate_2.png

After this, things took a turn

2013_09_15_14_41_37.jpg

Metal post jumped out in front of me, and to cap it all off, the car has developed a serious water leak that initially seemed to be coming through the aerial base- I silicone sealed it from the inside but still leaking, I then silicone sealed along the plastic gutter trims and it places around the top windscreen seals, still no joy.

• Like 1

Thanks chaps :) Mine's a non sunroof model, it's baffling me right now, I must have overlooked something! Red area is where the damp is appearing, same place on the drivers side, but the passenger side is much worse, it has soaked the passenger footwell

2013_09_15_19_06_51.jpg