Feck's 1999 Civic

feck_on_a_stick

lolol I won't take any responsibility if it doesn't fit :P   Hopefully someone else on here might be able to help

So don't hate me.......although if I find out mine needs replaced I might take a punt at it myself if you haven't ordered yours in the next few weeks

• Like 1

http://www.rimmerbros.co.uk/Item--i-GRID003365

Door seals! 

lolol I won't take any responsibility if it doesn't fit :P   Hopefully someone else on here might be able to help

So don't hate me.......although if I find out mine needs replaced I might take a punt at it myself if you haven't ordered yours in the next few weeks

I may take a punt, will compare the price of all these compared with what Honda give me, if the difference is large enough I'll try the cheaper ones!

So I tried to fit my ITR airbox last night. I didn't realise the intake pipe from the air box to the engine is smaller (pretty sure I'd read on here it was the same size) :(

I also didn't realise how far out the fixings are :((

Black reducer pipe ordered and I'm going to have a rummage round the garage later for something to make a couple of brackets out of.

I also need to take a trip down to my local DIY shop to try and find a pipe or something to bring the air up to the bottom of the air box.

On my last M I managed to make it fit with the original pipe, had to undo the metal ring, put the pipe onto the airbox then do it up again! 

Also only had the airbox held with a single fixing! 

imag0561v.jpg

imag0562u.jpg

• Like 1

I took the ring off and did my best to squeeze it in.  I even put a little smidge of grease around it, but it's about half an inch too small and just wasn't playing ball :(

How the hell did you get yours on?!? lol

Hopefully this reducer will make things easier.  I'd also like to get it closer the hole where the original air came in.

I was gutted as I was looking forward to getting it down the road.

I took the ring off and did my best to squeeze it in.  I even put a little smidge of grease around it, but it's about half an inch too small and just wasn't playing ball :(

How the hell did you get yours on?!? lol

Hopefully this reducer will make things easier.  I'd also like to get it closer the hole where the original air came in.

I was gutted as I was looking forward to getting it down the road.

I think it was brute force! :lol:

Eat some weetabix and try again! :D

On a serious note, I think Tom uses a reducer type thing as he has the airbox at a different angle anyway!

• Like 1

Yeah Weetabix sprinkled with steriods ffs! :P

I think if I got it forced on I would never be able to get it off again to change the filter :oops:

I'd seen Tom's drainpipe in his thread, as his was the only one I'd found pics of. Great to see how you did yours too.

Yeah Weetabix sprinkled with steriods ffs! :P

I think if I got it forced on I would never be able to get it off again to change the filter :oops:

I'd seen Tom's drainpipe in his thread, as his was the only one I'd found pics of. Great to see how you did yours too.

Yeah, shame your pipe won't behave for you though!