Feck's 1999 Civic

feck_on_a_stick

Sounds like alot of money on rubber ;)

Where are you ordering your weather strips from?

John Banks Honda on here, can't find anywhere else that do them who don't just get them from Honda anyway! 

• Like 1

John Banks Honda on here, can't find anywhere else that do them who don't just get them from Honda anyway! 

Just out of interest, what sort of price for everything?  PM me if you don't want to publicize it.....or don't if it's none of my business :P

Just out of interest, what sort of price for everything?  PM me if you don't want to publicize it.....or don't if it's none of my business :P

I was quoted Â£101.16 INC VAT delivered for the tailgate weather strip only, waiting to hear back for the rest as I only asked them yesterday! 

Do you know, Are the later rubber ones or the earlier nasty metal ones that all need to be replaced ????

I just fell off my chair :shock:

Do MG/Rover ones not fit?

I imagine the doors should, not sure about tail gate, as long as its the same shape though I don't see why not! 

Do you know, Are the later rubber ones or the earlier nasty metal ones that all need to be replaced ????

What in the where now? Metal? Not sure I follow you!  shrug.gif1

Eh?  You'd rather pay more for Honda parts if there is a cheaper MG/Rover alternative? :P

That would be pretty stubborn lol

When it comes to keeping the car dry inside, yes! :lol:

I haven't even looked into finding out if you can get them new for the Rover/MG!