Feck's 1999 Civic

feck_on_a_stick

I'd just like to clarify that my problems are not related to my man sausage

Good to hear, especially after reading the post below. :o

I took the ring off and did my best to squeeze it in.  I even put a little smidge of grease around it, but it's about half an inch too small and just wasn't playing ball :(

How the hell did you get yours on?!? lol

Hopefully this reducer will make things easier.  I'd also like to get it closer the hole where the original air came in.

I was gutted as I was looking forward to getting it down the road.

• Like 1

I'd a day off yesterday so I'd the chance to do some more bits and bobs.  Only two pics though. Sorry :(

I gave the car it's second wash of the year, at 8:30am.  It was so cold the soap suds were freezing to the car lolol

Once the sun came out I gave it a wax and touched up a few chips and scraped with PB touch up paint.

I also replaced my number plates with nice new ones that don't have any dealer or plate company details on it.

Next up I put my ITR air box in.  I'd bought a reducer pipe so it would fit to the intake and I think it looks rather well.  I'm still not happy with it not sitting over it's original position so I'm going to order a reducer with a bend and see how that goes.

6F8DD540-9B70-4A60-8072-42ED4DA912EA_zps

9B3BEA56-F6AD-4B25-89CD-514773283FE4_zps

I resealed the top corner of the passenger side windscreen and ran a humidifer in the car for a few hours to dry it out.

There's still water getting in the boot from somewhere.  I can feel moisture right when I run my hand along the left side of the car , so I'm going to reseal the light cluster and hope it's that rather than a boot seal.

Nice work any other pics? :)

No more pics unfortunately.  I'll take a couple more later though when I get home from work, if it stays sunny.

I bought some new shorter bolts yesterday as well to try and get my fogs mounted properly but just ran out of time.