Feck's 1999 Civic

feck_on_a_stick

Yay you've managed to get it fitted! 

That's the correct position too! ;)

ENGINEBAYTOP.jpg

God I wish my engine bay was as clean.  I'll def have to replace the air box with another one, when a tidier one pops up.

Nice, have a look in my thread, I used a bit of rain water plumbing to send mine over the original hole then ran a cold air feed straight up the wing.

:wink:

Yeah that'll be my next plan thanks :)  I really want to make that corner a little bit more OEM looking

I took a couple more photos last night.  The ITR air box in it's current placement.  The rocker cover is just an embarrassment but further down the to-do list right now.

C701BBF5-7F6F-4DEC-94D8-EFAAA596C158_zps

My windscreen sealing :) As long as it stays dry now I can clean up that damp stain with upholstery cleaner.

093E2548-3A2F-4A43-818C-F50795D57AF8_zps

Nice clean plates and beading :P

76A97313-BFC6-4A7A-B575-E8730CDAFBE7_zps

C843373D-255C-45EB-BD42-69460A90AD4E_zps

• Like 3

If anyone had read my "What's this in my boot" thread I had suspected that this boot seal might be the cause of my little puddles in the boot floor, so I sealed round the edges of the boot vent a few days ago with the same sealant that I'd used on the windscreen.

C0A3FC99-8363-4696-81CE-188E495C8947_zps

It started raining heavily last night so I went out for a spin and went back today to check.  Bone dry so far so happy flippin' days! :)

I was off work today so finally got round to installing the Ring Luminator fog lamps that I bought way back at the start of December.  They replaced the Luminators that had previously been on it but had seen better days (see page 1).  Anyways, they look pretty well, although maybe still need a bit of adjustment.

39649162-5D0F-49CA-9060-A0DF2F637578_zps

I was talking to a mate over the weekend when I was helping him fit a roll cage into his mk2 Golf project and he suggested I look in to a Jetex back box for the car.  He's offered to build me one up so I'm going to get the parts ordered for it soon and get him to weld me something nice up.  This is the base part.  I just need to figure out a nice diameter for a tail pipe.

u336300.jpg