My Honda Civic 1.5 ls

one4all

cheers guys i wouldnt mind lowering but as said i work in a quarry so wouldnt do the underside of the car any good at all as roads are full of pot holes and dechroming hasnt ever crossed my mind as the cars silver so ive gota few more bits in mind but not much tbh

• 2 months later...

hey guy am still bout just havent done much in the way of the car lately  hence and been trying to save money, even tho i keep buying cleaning products for the car to see how much shine i can get haha , but if anyone doesnt already use it and likes the wet look on black trim buy turtlewax wet and black spray comes in a bottle or can works a treat long lasting aswell, 

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

just for you guys who dont know , from the early part of this month i brought myself a early xmas present , which has led to me putting my mb3 up forsale as i am now the owner of a 2002 lexus is200 i had to stay jap, but i felt the need to change. going to miss the mb3 once its gone but the lexus is a well worthy replacement in my eyes

• Like 1