Heating Fault Any Tips Please Chaps

Mr Brown

Switch_zpsbae292b0.jpg

This switch here is not working in our MB6 it feels normal when you turn it but it is not changing anything and is staying on face vents

Any suggestions guys as to what it prob is before i start taking things apart...

I'd try and have a look under the housing under the matrix at the back to make sure it's connected and moves etc first

If you move the carpet and iirc a small panel you can see better

Hope this helps:)

Sounds like it's disconnected at the heater mate, or, if you're unlucky, it may have come away at the switch end of the cable. If it has, then it's a centre console out job to repair it.

CHEERS GUYS !!!  Thanks for the pointers have had a look unfortunately it all good under the floorwell so it behind the switch so centre column out..

Good news i manually adjusted it so now it is set on windscreen so it will clear it impossible to drive in the rain it is not fully set on screen so it also blows on feet as well and i can also feel a bit of air coming through face vents so all good to go for the winter..

Will be fixing her at a later date that way i may make some changes at the same time :wink: