Vteye's MB6 Vtis

VTEye

Harsh winters and loads of salt on the roads up here takes its toll, i probably wont break it unless it needs loads of welding, its had welding at a couple of the jacking points already.

Got a spot of the old rot mate? Never good. But you could always clean up the underside a bit. Give it some protection.

yeah i need to get on top of it and get her all cleaned up underneath and undersealed.

no i bought it up north from a place called Golspie, it originates from Aberdeen though, you might have seen me in it I work offshore so im always through that way, its parked up in Kintore at my mates house just now, people on this forum have owned it before, a boy from Turriff had it i think his name was mb6 loon on here. I took the 17's off for winter thats just standard Vti-s wheels painted anthracite thats on now, it drives far better with 15's, the steering is lighter and it feels quicker.

• 2 months later...

Fitted a new CV Joint today as the old one sounded like it was gonna give up and disintigrate at any moment. Fixing cars outside in the driveway in February is not good.