Hamza's silver MB3 - 07/08/2014 - Red rocker cover

h4mza

ah prob a MB3 like mine then, does she have the green economy light on the dashboard if so def a MB3, If you look on the right hand side of the bulk head (facing the bulkhead) it says at the bottom of the plate the model no i.e MB3

The more pics you put in your build thread it will make it a better read for people as they have a M to oggle at whilst reading

looking forward to seeing the progress and hope you get to drive her tomorrow if only in a car park you will enjoy yourself, as i have already mentioned sooooo many times i own a MB3 i also have a MB6 vti bad boy but i love driving the little M she is great fun and very quick for a 1.5

@ ammarbm, not done any mods to it yet, ordered some SHOC VTEC decals from eBay, should be here soon. Also need a VTEC badge for rear and looking for Civic Jordan alloys.

@ Mr Brown, yeah it does have that green ECO light, been a busy guy recently and it gets dark before I get home, will take loads of pictures once I have free time to take it out. I also want an MB6 so bad in pirates black but insurance is 3 times more than to insure MB3 :sad:  Maybe in few years, I'll have one. :smile:

• Like 1

@ ammarbm, not done any mods to it yet, ordered some SHOC VTEC decals from eBay, should be here soon. Also need a VTEC badge for rear and looking for Civic Jordan alloys.

Nice mate those decals improve the look a lot :) I prefer the debadged look more but it's down to your personal choice..I only got H and civic badges on mine..Jordan alloys should look really nice...which color you are thinking of doing them in?

@ ammarbm, yeah I get you mate, debadging makes it look clean but plain, I did consider doing it earlier but not too sure about it yet. I'll be doing the alloys in black for now but they are too hard to find lol. Also the SOHC VTEC decals arrived today, will try fitting them tomorrow if I get time.  :smile: 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Bit of a run of bad luck there old bean.

x2, shame, good news on the wheels though, well done doing them yourself. :)

Custom built exhaust is the best way to go, you can choose the tailpipe design and how loud you want it.