Hamza's silver MB3 - 07/08/2014 - Red rocker cover

h4mza

Hey everyone here's my first car, a silver MB3 1.5 VTEC. 64k low mileage, 2 previous owners, last owner had it for 7 years. Everything included. Good condition overall. Passenger side wing mirror has little crack and front bumper has little dent from driver side but I plan on replacing it with an MB6 bumper with headlight washer jets and a replacement wing mirror won't cost me next to nothing. 

Some plans, in no particular order

- Civic Jordan wheels - Done

- 16" wheels

- Black grill with red H - Done
- VTi-S kit - Done
- Colour coded bumper and door mouldings - Done
- Coil overs or lowering springs
- Exhaust system - Half done
- Induction kit
- Aftermarket stainless manifold and downpipe
- Arm rest
- Clear side repeaters - Done
- Type-R front seats
- Yellow fog lights - Done
- SOHC VTEC decals - Done
- Sunstrip - Done
- Stuke winglets
- JDM stickers for rear window - Done
- Wind deflectors - Done
- HID kit - Done
- Aftermarket racing steering wheel
- JDM gear knob - Done
- Red calipers - Done
- Red rocker cover - Done
- Dechrome and de tango headlights - Done

- Windows tints

- JDM tail light mod - Done

- Plasma dials - Done

- Carbon wrap interior trim - Done

- Tail light tints

- Red interior carpet or mats

- Red door cards

- Black roof lining
- Speaker system
- Short aerial

This is what I want to make it look like
e492dae4ecfc11e2b89c22000ae912df_7.jpg

When I brought her home first day.
0ECD9419-B94F-48BE-8773-F6091B508E03-238
FC880055-ACC0-497A-9FEF-A754F24EC94B-238
19F88E1C-4514-46D8-A2AB-BA0AB51B8253-238
59A4A20C-734A-4A33-8DF7-073629678F30-238
26751751-8440-4841-9F51-41A4ADE50D5D-129

• Like 1

bet your really looking forward to getting on the road mate and you will enjoy the experience even more in a M..

Look forward to seeing pics of your car is it the 1.4 MB2.. And nice plans for her too will look awsome if all comes to plan

Welcome mate nice plans you got for her. . Looking forward to the pics. Mb3 is good choice I got mb2 in silver. . There are a few silver ones on the forum now all with unique looks so you got loads of ideas there :-)

Sounds like a nice low miler, good price too. Look forward to seeing the pics. :)

Regarding the type r seats, if you mean from the ep3 civic, some people have found they sit quite high in these, not too bad if you're a short a$$ like me but if you're fairly tall it might be a problem.

Have  a look at dr_broon's project thread he has them in his MC2.

Pictures have been uploaded in OP everyone, been really busy recently and not had a chance to drive the car properly yet  :sad: Hoping to be free tomorrow and practice in car park and in quiet streets to get the hang of it.

@ Mr Brown, no it's a 1.5 mate, I think it might be a sport because of the spoiler but sport versions normally come with half leather seats but mine doesn't and there's no sport badge at the boot either.  :???:

@ ammarbm, yeah silver is not a bad colour at all, I actually wanted a black one but silver one is nice too. I have seen yours, looks mean and aggressive, I bet it turns around many heads.  :wink:

@ LSA9K, VTi-S kit will take the whole car to next level, will stand out alot.  8-)

@ powerofdreams, cheers, pictures are in OP  :wink:

@ snakey135, true that, list is endless, got even more plans for it now lol  :smile:

@ NIKH25, yeah I meant the EP3 seats, I don't think it would be a problem for me as I'm 5ft6 and look about 16.  :smile:

@ UnicyclingTom, pictures are in OP  :wink:

@ ammarbm, yeah silver is not a bad colour at all, I actually wanted a black one but silver one is nice too. I have seen yours, looks mean and aggressive, I bet it turns around many heads.  :wink:

Cheers mate for liking it. .you can also go for a dark look if you wanted to have Black :-)

Have you done any mods yet out of that long list you got :-)