just a general warning

raymb6

well lads just a general warning to all you civic heads about ebay member toyosports is his user name ordered a full exhaust system from him over 2 weeks ago for my civic said on the add -3 working days express delivery so i allowed a week emailed him asking what the story was with it no reply so i emailed him today nearly another week later still no sign threatening him if i didnt get it i was reporting him to ebay and shaming his company across the net  so he has refunded the money in full just awaiting it to go through but that still leaves me without an exhaust and very nervous about buying stuff off the net now lost all confidence

That is a shame about that dude. I'm confident it may be a one off. Haven't personally used them but have friends that swear by there stuff. Cheap and half decent. It's always turned up.

Just last week my mate had a 3" subaru system arrive. Was very nice for 200 quid.

Sorry to hear of your woes dude! Unfortunately it does happen from time to time! But I'm sure you'll get it sorted, not like there's a shortage of ebayers out there that are genuine! :)