Krzys' MB6 VTi-S - Sold!

Krzys

Good job, nicely done. Head unit looks well in there. :)

Did you smash the hazard switch surround in a fit of rage or was it already broken?

It snapped just trying to remove it calmly :lol:

The clip to the left as you look at it wouldn't release, so I had to get rough with it but I have a replacement switch on it's way!

• Like 1

At the back to make extra room for the iso block otherwise you may struggle to push the headunit back when you fit it.

Cheers mate, will bear that in mind when the time comes.

Right, few jobs done today with help from my mate and his dad, really appreciated it!!

Thermostat done!

Checked the sunroof drains, bit of crap came out passenger side, fair bit from the drivers side, going to leave the windscreen seal for now to see how it goes.

Managed to get the window regulator changed for the one that stabbed me last weekend! Also bent the door handle linkage so that it sits in the door handle decently to refit that!

I'm quite chuffed with those bits, I will finally have heat to go hooning and be warm! :lol:

Also threw in some mats that John Banks Honda sent me :D

• Like 1

Nicely done! Bit of luxury in your car :D

Is it just the belt and AC tension to do now?

Need to replace the aircon pump as the pulley on it is knackered but that can wait!

Just got the sagging headlining, collapsed back box, rear ARB and front linkages to replace and then there's just the heavy clutch left but I can live with that.

Ah those don't sound too bad... Heavy clutch? I wonder if you got a stage 2 or 3 performance clutch? ;)

Probably worn but still works well enough, gotten used to it :lol: