Krzys' MB6 VTi-S - Sold!

Krzys

Did some more destroying today :lol:

Hazard light switch has bit the dust, well the surround has but it still works, ordered another one off eBay for a couple of quid so I'm not fussed!

Just need to get that stubborn screw out and the console will be free! Slow progress but progress none the less! :)

all sounds so familiar... I've snapped a couple of those door handle clips, my hazard light switch fell to bits, and the only time I managed to get the screws out of the console was once I'd got a ratchet screw driver and was able to put all my weight on it to stop it jumping out the head :roll:

I went to a mates house and showed him, the screw was getting quite rounded so we've just drilled the head off! Will replace the other one with a bolt and leave what's left of this one in place. Just left one screw holding the center console in place for tonight. No radio at present though but if tomorrow is dry then I'll be able to crack on with cutting the plastic at the back and get the new headunit plumbed in! :)

I went to a mates house and showed him, the screw was getting quite rounded so we've just drilled the head off! Will replace the other one with a bolt and leave what's left of this one in place. Just left one screw holding the center console in place for tonight. No radio at present though but if tomorrow is dry then I'll be able to crack on with cutting the plastic at the back and get the new headunit plumbed in! :)

Have you got the digi ariel then?

Have you got the digi ariel then?

Yeah, the firm got back in touch after sending them an email about the random earphones, they put it in the headunit box and not told me, no labels or anything :roll: At least it's there though!

Yeah, the firm got back in touch after sending them an email about the random earphones, they put it in the headunit box and not told me, no labels or anything :roll: At least it's there though!

:lol: Free headphones then.