Krzys' MB6 VTi-S - Sold!

Krzys

Went to my bros garage this morning to check the exhaust, clear as I thought! So I've ordered the ICM, a coil, rotor, cap and leads. Once it all arrives I should be up and running again! Need to dry the interior out as all this cold and rain and not being used for over a week has steamed it all up inside, plan to replace all the door rubbers at some point because when going round corners you can feel a draft from the doors, but the rubber is 14 years old so I'll just sort it when money allows! To be honest I'm quite looking forward to the bits arriving! Be nice to just go for a drive, my mothers Corsa is bloody terrible :lol:

Be nice to just go for a drive, my mothers Corsa is bloody terrible :lol:

Oh god, nooooooo.  sick-smileys-1050.gif]   Can't you use the Accord??

Should be like a new car when you've finished. :)

Oh god, nooooooo. sick-smileys-1050.gif] Can't you use the Accord??

Should be like a new car when you've finished. :)

I could but it would mean messing about with the insurance, I only needed a car for today as I was helping a mate buy his first car, he's only just passed at the age of 31! :o

It's a right bucket of nails (the Corsa) and it's a 2004!

I could but it would mean messing about with the insurance, I only needed a car for today as I was helping a mate buy his first car, he's only just passed at the age of 31! :o

It's a right bucket of nails (the Corsa) and it's a 2004!

Needs must I suppose. :)

Spending a fair wedge on it krzys then :-/

I want to be sure I don't have to visit it again anytime soon! Plus the cap and rotor should be done every three years according to the Haynes manual! Bet everything there is original!
  • Like 1

Just replaced the cap on mine. Will probably do as you've done and do rotor too at some point.

Hope this sorts it for you though mate!!

At least driving round in a dog of a corsa will make you appreciate this when it's back up and running!!

• Like 1