Krzys' MB6 VTi-S - Sold!

Krzys

we know she will lap up the miles and you shall return with goodies for her.. [smitten.gif]  [smitten.gif]

Cheers dude! 8-)

lol I'm only messing of course.

I think you and I are heading in a similar direction with our MBs though.

Where did you pick up your back box from? Was it a one-off cheapo? 

Just a cheap motor factors replacement as my baffle had collapsed!

I was looking an ITR back box, but found this VTI one on eBay and starting to think I might put a cheap one on it for now to shut it up.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/290967716234?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Bit of an odd question, but what's the tail pipe look like from on yours standing behind the car? I know it's not chrome or anything smart but is it clean enough looking for what it is?    

Did I miss something here!? What you collecting from Bolton? And as it's now late into the evening, did you make it!?!

More to the point, where are the pictures? ;)

16" fans by the way.

I was looking an ITR back box, but found this VTI one on eBay and starting to think I might put a cheap one on it for now to shut it up.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/290967716234?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Bit of an odd question, but what's the tail pipe look like from on yours standing behind the car? I know it's not chrome or anything smart but is it clean enough looking for what it is?

You could say it's clean, with it being new, it's just an exhaust, does it's job :lol:

Yes I survived my trek to Bolton to fetch the fan blades! They've been refurbed so are like new, only the tires are basically no good but he did say in the ad so I knew before hand! No pictures as it was dark by the time I got there and they are black...:lol:

Coming back home I ventured via snake pass (A57), brilliant brilliant road! The M held her own really well! But spongy! Needs Meisters! Slightly cooked the brakes at one point, heel and toe is so easy in Civic's though with my wide feet!

• Like 2

You could say it's clean, with it being new, it's just an exhaust, does it's job :lol:

Yes I survived my trek to Bolton to fetch the fan blades! They've been refurbed so are like new, only the tires are basically no good but he did say in the ad so I knew before hand! No pictures as it was dark by the time I got there and they are black...:lol:

Coming back home I ventured via snake pass (A57), brilliant brilliant road! The M held her own really well! But spongy! Needs Meisters! Slightly cooked the brakes at one point, heel and toe is so easy in Civic's though with my wide feet!

Sounds like you had a good run mate!!

I struggle to get the heel n toe going in the M. Find the pedals quite far apart. Compared to my old lancer anyway. May look at getting a slightly wider set. But no too keen on the chrome variety.

I think the Spoon pedals have a tab on the left side of the throttle to make it easier! Can get the replica ones cheap, may look at it myself as the rubber on the clutch and brake pedals are bald and clutch pedal rubber keeps twisting round :lol: