Krzys' MB6 VTi-S - Sold!

Krzys

Great work mate. . That's what we were all waiting for. .the good stuff to appear on the car and its starting now. . Love the interior with new gaiter and knob and that steering wheel is awesome :D. On the outside headlights definitely a great improvement. .looking forward to the grill being fitted. .will look so much better :smile:

Cheers dude! :D

Grill and rear chrome probably won't be for a while yet, need the good weather for spraying as it'll be done outside! :)

Looking good, won't your mum let you paint in the kitchen then? :lol:

Ha was just about to say that!!!

Great work mate, lights are always such a massive improvement!

Looking good, won't your mum let you paint in the kitchen then? :lol:

I'm lucky to be allowed in there to fetch dinner! :lol:

Ha was just about to say that!!!

Great work mate, lights are always such a massive improvement!

Cheers dude! Do look loads better! 

Nice one mate! Good move fitting the headlights whilst you're at it. Looks miles better!! 

As for the grill, I am in progress removing the chrome. I cut into the chrome and then start peeling it off with a good stanley knife. It is very difficult to remove because the chrome is really on there :lol: And you get sore hands after a while... It's probably easier to wrap or plasti-dip it but I'm halfway there now :lol:

Nice one mate! Good move fitting the headlights whilst you're at it. Looks miles better!! 

As for the grill, I am in progress removing the chrome. I cut into the chrome and then start peeling it off with a good stanley knife. It is very difficult to remove because the chrome is really on there :lol: And you get sore hands after a while... It's probably easier to wrap or plasti-dip it but I'm halfway there now :lol:

On Becca I just sanded the cr4p out of it and hit it with primer! Be doing the same with this one! :)

Need to hit the local paint shop for a can or two of PB!

On Becca I just sanded the cr4p out of it and hit it with primer! Be doing the same with this one! :)

Need to hit the local paint shop for a can or two of PB!

x2, sounds like you're making a lot of work for yourself there, only took me about 10 minutes to sand it back.

• Like 2

x2, sounds like you're making a lot of work for yourself there, only took me about 10 minutes to sand it back.

It was my first time doing that sort of thing so wanted to make sure :lol:

I think just a rough surface rather than total annihilation will do, or as you said, 10 minutes sanding! :)