Krzys' MB6 VTi-S - Sold!

Krzys

Nice one, have you had a fiddle with the hardness settings yet?

Set the front to 20 and rear to 18, feels spot on but needs to go up a bit more as it's catching the arches on the bumps in the road!
  • Like 1

Set the front to 20 and rear to 18, feels spot on but needs to go up a bit more as it's catching the arches on the bumps in the road!

Looking at it again, it looks a bit lower than mine on the back, front looks about the same.

Looking at it again, it looks a bit lower than mine on the back, front looks about the same.

At the minute we think it's on a 70mm drop, many many speed bumps and sh1t roads to contend with so a bit more height needed else I'll be in the market for new arches :lol:

At the minute we think it's on a 70mm drop, many many speed bumps and sh1t roads to contend with so a bit more height needed else I'll be in the market for new arches :lol:

Yeah, mines about 60-65mm on the back, which I think makes a difference, it took me a few goes over a few weeks adjusting to get it where I wanted but not catching coming out of driveways or over speed bumps, I still have to be careful and it catches on some driveways where the camber change is quite aggressive and high speed bumps.

I don't need to be as careful as Alex though! :lol:

• Like 1