Krzys' MB6 VTi-S - Sold!

Krzys

Looking forwrd to the pics. Monday,,,noones that cruel.

Found out some dangeous knowledge erlier, meister do finance.

Do they now.....

NoOooo! Lol

0% for 12 months too, good deal, you know you want to.  eyebrows.gif1

Yeah, mines about 60-65mm on the back, which I think makes a difference, it took me a few goes over a few weeks adjusting to get it where I wanted but not catching coming out of driveways or over speed bumps, I still have to be careful and it catches on some driveways where the camber change is quite aggressive and high speed bumps.

I don't need to be as careful as Alex though! :lol:

I could live with that! Yes no one has to be as careful as Alex :lol:

Finance!!! Noooooooo......

Great news chap. Looking forward to the pics!

Your brother did it? How did it go!?

Yeah he did! Went really well! No snapped bolts except for one holding the ABS sensor on but not fussed about that!

Get on it Tom you raving homo!

• Like 1

I could live with that! Yes no one has to be as careful as Alex :lol:

Yeah he did! Went really well! No snapped bolts except for one holding the ABS sensor on but not fussed about that!

Get on it Tom you raving homo!

Don't think they come off without snapping lol

Yeah, mines about 60-65mm on the back, which I think makes a difference, it took me a few goes over a few weeks adjusting to get it where I wanted but not catching coming out of driveways or over speed bumps, I still have to be careful and it catches on some driveways where the camber change is quite aggressive and high speed bumps.

I don't need to be as careful as Alex though! :lol:

and i still want to go lower!! she maybe a little lower for japfest this year ;) but we'll see how she plans out with the rest of the mods im doing ;)

• Like 2

and i still want to go lower!! she maybe a little lower for japfest this year ;) but we'll see how she plans out with the rest of the mods im doing ;)

After today I actually understand why! As much as I love how mine looks, it does need to go up a little!

Has to as the roads around here won't allow it! I can get about but I can't see the car taking the punishment for long!

It was perfect for the meet, in fact pretty much anywhere out of Nottingham is fine :lol:

• Like 1