Krzys' MB6 VTi-S - Sold!

Krzys

Im gonna be controversial now but i never used to like hondas i thought they were crappy fwd ricers used as a stepping stone to decent jap car untill i drove a mates integra a few years ago then i got it they are rev happy tarmac terrorists with gr8 handling n gr8 reliability so i bought one that suited my needs n ill stick with one as a daily/fun car coz nothing else comes close for the money n ticks all the boxes so now i couldnt be without my mc2

this exactly :D

• Like 1

I'm new here so I hope you don't mind me saying so but I completely agree about the grief I used to give Honda's, I used to be a Toyota nut, 3 Celica GT's and an MR2 so far, I went VAG group with a Leon Cupra 180 and although it was a blast in a straight line and good for overtaking it was completely soulless to drive

I've got a MB3 recently and although obviously it's not quick it's got a bit of character to it, It's on the OEM 14's but it's fun to throw it at corners as it gives you the confidence to chuck it about unlike most Euroboxes on the road

I like Honda's now :D

I want a VTI though although the VTi-S is an awesome bit of kit too :)

• Like 1