Krzys' MB6 VTi-S - Sold!

Krzys

Good, good, when are you ordering the Meister's. :P

Haha not just yet! I'm fixing before I go spending loads on mods! ;) 

Are you saying the Titanic sank because it also had a leaky windscreen?

I must have missed that bit in the film where the condensation blocked their view of the iceberg :P

Yes that is exactly it! :lol: 

Though I wouldn't want to see the Civic break in two like the ship did as it sank! :lol:

Anyway, couple of bits done last night, new backbox fitted and the MGZS ARB went on too! :D

This was my old blocked backbox!

20140109_191444_zpsgm4mpwvq.jpg

The MG ARB

20140109_191546_zps9muslukk.jpg

New vs Old rattly backboxes

20140109_192333_zpskk7pnde2.jpg

ARB going on

20140109_193958_zpswgedlcpk.jpg

All done!

20140109_195233_zpspsalhqtk.jpg

I reckon I may have a blocked fuel filter though, I was driving the car to put strain on it, 5th gear at 20ish mph and full throttle and she was coughing and spluttering then would die, I lifted off while still in gear and let her coast then she'd bump back into life.

So planning a big service to elimate the basics!

• Like 1

Wow you are making some progress. May I ask why arb is upside down tho. Exhaust clearance???

I told my brother it was upside down at the time, he thought he knew better, then couldn't get the other side to mate with the bolt holes in the chassis leg so flipped it over and suprise suprise it went straight on! :lol: 

Ah I see. Keep an eye on it It's gonna put a lot more strain on the mounting points like that.

Good stuff tho dude! You been working hard!

It's all good, it ended up the right way up in the end! The bar isn't very old either, Nav had bought it brand new!

Yeah looks in good shape!!! Can't believe how quickly you've brought this m back to good health! Impressive

Cheers dude! It bugs me so have to get it sorted! :lol: 

The good car that lies beneath is starting to appear! :D

Wow you are making some progress. May I ask why arb is upside down tho. Exhaust clearance???

I told my brother it was upside down at the time, he thought he knew better, then couldn't get the other side to mate with the bolt holes in the chassis leg so flipped it over and suprise suprise it went straight on! :lol:

I was just thinking the same thing. :lol: 

Coming together nicely chap.

• Like 1

Quick question, when replacing the fake leather gaitor, how has anyone that's done it attached the new one to the plastic ring the old one was stapled to?