Krzys' MB6 VTi-S - Sold!

Krzys

Haven't got any more time today for the car as I'm on my way to see the Panto! :lol:

Eh? :unsure:

Lost one of the grey clips that go in the ceiling but other than that it's spot on! Just needs a clean!

Oh yes, didn't notice that first time round.

Quick question, when replacing the fake leather gaitor, how has anyone that's done it attached the new one to the plastic ring the old one was stapled to?

I unpicked the staples, but I think that I just reassembled it without the staples... was going to try pushing them back through but don't think I could.

Cheers fellas!

I unpicked the staples, but I think that I just reassembled it without the staples... was going to try pushing them back through but don't think I could.

That'll work for me, when I was talking to Knight about it the other evening he said it'll go back together well enough without the staples too so I'm happy with that :)

Good work!! Can't imagine was too easy on your tod

The job itself is but just handling it and maneuvering it was a bit tricky but I got it sorted after some fiddling!

Got a couple of bits heading my way that aren't for repairs (Shock, horror!), the fun bits will hopefully begin soon! :D