Krzys' MB6 VTi-S - Sold!

Krzys

Got the rotor arm off, what a twat that was! But now screws keep rounding and I've lost one! I give up! I might as well just sell it and buy a reliable non p**i owned car!!!

Calm down, take a step back, have a cup of tea. Then go in again and take your time.

Can't go again Nick, the screw is knackered and in such an awkward place too! Going to contact the firm and discuss swapping the parts I bought for a complete dizzy...

I've had enough of it, just going to replace the whole thing, I've swapped the insurance over to the Accord, just completely fed up now and don't want anything more to do with it right now.

Oh no i don't like reading his thread its soooo angry...

Mate do what you gotta do and see if you change mind in a day or so, must be soo frustrating with the bad luck you always seem to have with cars

But i will leave you with this incentive...  Japfest 2014... :wink:  :wink: 

The bottom screw was missing off the cap, the screws in that area have corroded and then rounded, even if I took the whole dizzy off I can't see me getting them removed without drilling, then I have nothing to put back in, plus I don't know what else might have been damaged by the lack of seal on the cap....I can't contact the firm until Monday and I need a car to use as it's getting ridiculous so I've insured the Accord, just need to fetch it and I'll sort the M out when I can be bothered, there's no incentive that can make me excited to have this car running again! I've had nothing but sh1t with this car from day one! I wish I hadn't bought it! But it's too late now, I have to sort it as I can't buy another car and I'll be 4ucked if I take a heavy loss or break it for parts!

I feel so frustrated for you, the bottom screw on my cap was rusted and round, was a b****r to get out. I think as you say if it was missing it's possible there may be some internal damage, hopefully not, but a new dizzy will give you peace of mind.

I don't really know what else to say, I can't really blame you for being this disheartened, I'm sure I'd be the same, spend some time away from it get all the parts sorted and hopefully it will turn out to be a good car.