spudleys mb6

spudley1988

Yes thought I need to stop p**sing about with smaller cars and get something that has a little bit more poke. This is my first ever twin cam car and I've had about 30 motors lol.

Yea not seen or heard from knight for ages. He read the post I sent him but I've not even seen him on main forum for a while.

Yes thought I need to stop p**sing about with smaller cars and get something that has a little bit more poke. This is my first ever twin cam car and I've had about 30 motors lol.

Yea not seen or heard from knight for ages. He read the post I sent him but I've not even seen him on main forum for a while.

Yeah he's really busy at the moment apparently, surprised he never got back to you though, he does pop in from time to time.

Cheers for the comments chaps :)

How is your controller set up keys? I played about with vtec last night and set it to coming in about 2900input.but car didn't like it so set it to 4900. Not played about with any of the air ratio tho ad scared of destroying things lol.

Yea i messaged him a few months ago and it was read but never replied. Hopefully he will come back and remember about it and maybe give some inpjt

• 2 months later...

Couple of up to date pictures since ive had the back end sorted. I know the pics wont show the work been done very well but if you can see the back passengers quarter and drivers you will see no dents or anything now and back bumpers all done. Need to get the rest of the black bits colour coded asap.

1920021_10151925316091933_562454693_n.jp

1948146_10151925316256933_899804670_n.jp

1660528_10151925316156933_1920107284_n.j

• Like 2