Why I love my CIVIC!

snakey135

Right, I'm sure some of you have been on track before... And are familiar with the buzz you get from racing hard!!!

Well ive kicked in my racing hobby for now to allow me to focus on my civic project...

Going down the road to get a couple of beers used to be effort, more like a chore... Why cant the beer come to me??

Well... Not any more!!

I actually get excited that i need to pop down the road in the civic!! A quick 15 minute blast gives such a buzz in one of these that I dont need racing to fill that adrenalin urge!!

To put a long story short...

I F***ING LOVE THIS CAR!!!! :D :D

Anyone have a similar feeling towards their civic or am i turning into a sad tw&t?? Lool!!

Im the same, i sold my last MB6 in 2007 when my expanding family meant i needed something bigger, i missed it when it was gone, i have had loads of cars and theres only 3 i would love to own again and the MB6 was one of them, dont see many in the north of Scotland so when one came up in the summer i bought it now im happy with my car again!. None of the cars i had since my last MB6 could compare to it.

• Like 1

I have always said... Why do people put 'Type R' badges or 'VXR' badges on their cars which are not the sort...

So I would fall into that category with my 'Hooning Is Not A Crime' sticker if i didnt take her out hooning!! :D

Thats my excuse to the missus... "It says on my window that i Hoon so i have to, I dont make the rules!" Lol

• Like 3

Yep, despite the teething problems with my M I'm already in love with it! 8-)

The little bit of driving I've managed to do I've enjoyed, even just pottering around in it makes me smile!