Roj's Mean Green No Fire Trucks Given Machineâ„¢ (Rust In Pieces)

Roj

I had quite a lot planned for it but unfortunately I won't be keeping it for much longer. All I've done to it is an eBay induction kit and a couple of stickers.

Yeah it looks awful. :(

No Civic look awful, unless it's proper riced out like this one... 

1533928_501391443307010_774121358_n.jpg

Haven't really done anything to the MB3 for a while but I should have something to post soon. I've been hoarding stickers (thanks Shafzzz for the freebies), so I need to get those on soon. Kind of hard when the car is constantly dirty due to work and rain though. The hunt for a cheap EG lip isn't going well at all and I really don't want the front end of my car to look completely stock, so I've bought a cheap VTi front lip already painted Baikal Green for the time being. Plan is to just run it until I get the EG lip and then sell the VTi lip on afterwards. :)

Oh and I still have to IronX that rear wheel.

You'll find one chap, just keep an eye out!

I know the feeling of not being able to get much done! Annoying when the only time you get in the week it's dark and cold!

Well I'm not getting a VTi lip anymore, it got damaged before it could be sent to me so that's a no-go. Guess I'm back to looking for a lip! :lol: