Grant

Tell him to come do them at the show! :lol:

He probably would if we asked nicely enough! @phill1975 

Top man .. Also, convinced me i need a foam lance in my life! 

• Like 1

Love the wheels mate.. Look perfect on your deck and love how she sits now.. Did Phil just polished it or compound also with the polisher.. I have got myself an orbital polisher.. Need to do it before japfest really :)

Love the wheels mate.. Look perfect on your deck and love how she sits now.. Did Phil just polished it or compound also with the polisher.. I have got myself an orbital polisher.. Need to do it before japfest really :)

Cheers mate .. 

No, no compound, not brave enough for that and id doesnt need it tbh. Just a machine polish using normal polish makes such a difference. Alex compounded it slightly last year so no need to do every year .. 

ye i done it last time, but my knowledge has grown since then so i should be able to do an even better job now :) gotta do mine still though!!

Yeah I'm sure it has. Thing is though, doesn't even really need a compound! You'll see on sat that just a machine with normal polish has got it gleaming!

• Like 1

Helps that PB is such a rewarding colour to put the effort into! 

Just SOOO bad when its bad ! 

I've never known a paint show swirls like this does! 

Just SOOO bad when its bad ! 

I've never known a paint show swirls like this does! 

Yeah I know what you mean! Neglected is punished as much as the effort is rewarded! When I clayed the M last year it made loads of difference! 

Yeah I know what you mean! Neglected is punished as much as the effort is rewarded! When I clayed the M last year it made loads of difference! 

Yup absolutely! 

The biggest diff for me that i've seen though is a quick go over with the machine polisher! Un REAL,, You can literally see nothing put pure purple fleck directly in the sunlight ATM .. No swirls .. 

• Like 1