Grant

I'm surprised you haven't changed it yourself yet Grant, I think you secretly like it :lol:

I more think im waiting to get my DLSR pics off my camera over the weekend so that i can make a new one :D 

I more think im waiting to get my DLSR pics off my camera over the weekend so that i can make a new one :D

Good man! Needed updating anyway! Mine does too :lol:

• 2 months later...

Been far too long since I updated this. Few bits happening.

Firstly had all my dings removed. (No pics as it's hard to get them) but needless to say I'm over the moon with the chap that did it. Makes such a massive difference. Now even more super anal about where I park.

Also been getting the OCD bug particularly bad recently. Had a spare PS pump, cleaned, ground down, brackets cleaned & sprayed, bolts cleaned all re assembled. Looks x10 better IMO.

Also new heavy set hoses. New thermostat and new alloy rad with slimline fan mounted to the front too. Leave a nice extra bit of room for........ BOOOOOSSSSTTTTTTT

I've spec'd everything up, ran the budget past the Mrs. We are a go!! Nearly got the money together for the snail. Got gauges coming. Got oil & water feed lines, with all couplings, connections, restricted & inline oil filter coming from the states. Manifold already commissioned. This time next year, we'll be away! Literally. Not giving too much of the spec away at this point though. But stay tuned! Few pics of course.

• Like 2

No they don't. There defo an odd one as they completely different in person.

They are old school autec wheels. 15x7.5" and et35 which is why they sit flush with the arches.