Grant

I think the meguires stuff is considerably more expensive than the autoglym isn't it mate? I paid £20 for 2.5 litres.

It is a bit but it's very nice, don't need much at all, very sudsy and smells gorgeous. :)

Looks brilliant.

Even better with a debadge, leave the aerodeck one on though ;-)

Cheers mate.

You know, I was going to start a debat on that.

It was the one badge I was thinking of keeping. Well, the idea I have is to take it off and out it in the bottom right hand corner. Does the aero deck come off the civic??

I've used this http://www.meguiars.co.uk/product/193/Ultimate-Wash-Wax/ and the gold class.

yeah it is expensive but it smells amazing the dodo juice wax I use smells so good I just love the smell of it but it works good too

I use Dodo QD which has an amazing scent, my neighbour can smell when I'm using it.

I use meguiars gold class wash shampoo. Meg's clay bars as they seem nice and playable with the quick detailer as lube. After that I use g3 paint renovator or meguiars Polish followed by dodo juice's purple haze wax. This is the results I get with that combo. (Old car so excuse the graphics from retarded days) haven't done the new aerodeck yet but will soon hopefully.

599670a32b36dad66f44cde4bdd4f97d_zps3752

3510a286d10d9d2c0a98e2e65bf3226d_zpsd386

edd87563d426df62ea832512aedcfe0e_zps78a3