Grant

Guest jimbob738

Got b****r all to so with the water!! ;) but good plug. Three little ones and a glass table don't really go.

Although here's some dinner time discussion on how the filter works ;)

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Proper parenting who needs school, more Hondas for the kids i say..........hat off to your parenting teckers mate wish my two would sit long enough for me to explain how the Vtec engine works.

• Like 1

Don't forget to put rain-x or another water repellant on it. Will clean up so much easier after it's done.

Actually can't belie I've not thought of this!! Lol

Proper parenting who needs school, more Hondas for the kids i say..........hat off to your parenting teckers mate wish my two would sit long enough for me to explain how the Vtec engine works.

Tell you what mate, my eldest and youngest, the two in the pic (my middle doesn't care lol) are well keen!! They're outworn me ever time I'm tinkering on the car. And my eldest (9) is actually beginning to understand the basics of a combustion engine!

Guest jimbob738

Actually can't belie I've not thought of this!! Lol

Tell you what mate, my eldest and youngest, the two in the pic (my middle doesn't care lol) are well keen!! They're outworn me ever time I'm tinkering on the car. And my eldest (9) is actually beginning to understand the basics of a combustion engine!

Christmas buy him that Haynes combustion model set that actually works its awesome my pops bought it me and my bro from the works as a joke you hook a 9v battery up to it the thing actually cranks up.

• Like 2

Christmas buy him that Haynes combustion model set that actually works its awesome my pops bought it me and my bro from the works as a joke you hook a 9v battery up to it the thing actually cranks up.

I've seen them! One of my friends daughters got him it last year! Great idea! :-)