Grant

I hope you didn't pay nearly a 100 quid for them! I'm watching the exact same set (from bulgaria) for only £12! 

Did i heck !! lol £12 aswell mate .. Not really sure why these ones have been bumped up in price!

Did i heck !! lol £12 aswell mate .. Not really sure why these ones have been bumped up in price!

I had that happen I bought mine, paid £12 and then when I gave someone else the link they noticed it was bumped up like that as well, must be an attempt to scam folk out of more money by gaining popularity being cheap, whack the price up hoping one or two just click buy it now without checking?

I had that happen I bought mine, paid £12 and then when I gave someone else the link they noticed it was bumped up like that as well, must be an attempt to scam folk out of more money by gaining popularity being cheap, whack the price up hoping one or two just click buy it now without checking?

Thats the only thing i can think of mate yeah! See it happen to alot of parts !

• Like 1

I think its when the company run out of stock they put the price up so no one buys it so it saves them the hassle of removing the listing waiting for the stock and then relisting it, but not too sure.

Ha yeah thats true Tom!

Yeah there does seem to be Jay ! lol .. Although mines probably self inflicted by buying cheap! Although you would ecpect them to work!