Grant

Shame your little people can't block it while you listen!

Little arms are a perfect fit. :)

It's BMW sparkling graphite If you like it :-D

It's worth a go mate! Even if you just try it on one wheel first to see!

Just do it, those fans need no repairs so just a rub down and paint. You're not in a rush to get them back on so take your time have a look at some vids online and you'll be fine. :)

• Like 2

Little arms are a perfect fit. :)

Just do it, those fans need no repairs so just a rub down and paint. You're not in a rush to get them back on so take your time have a look at some vids online and you'll be fine. :)

I'm going to order some stuff once the necessary has gone out the bank! Try one wheel and see how we go! 

• Like 2

Well spent an hour or so adjusting the decat last night. Extended slightly and rewelded. Stopped he blow, although weirdly the collar on the mani (which is welded in place) is slightly wonky, making the fixing for the decat slightly wonky and the spring bolt on one side being useless as the two collars are touching. Think this will need to be reviewed at a later date, but would like to TIG it up rather that mig.

But all in all, it's better. And Christ doesn't she scream when you give it some beans!! :-D

Has it stopped the noise you weren't expecting?

Reduced a lot. There is a still a tinny rasp. But think with the set up that's normal. Or could well be where the decat collar is pressing against the mani collar. But like I said, that's a job for another day with someone that can TIG weld! I know someone, so will get it done at some point :-)

• Like 1