Grant

This is what I did and I think I've got decent results, as said the key is in the prep and make sure you wipe down well and try an work in a dust free area.

Exactly. Will put together a little thread when I can. Feel free to add photos as I didn't take many!

On another note, just drove back from the gym, what should've been a 10 minute drive turned into a 20. Ha almost don't want to name the car because I hate them so much, but an old megane sport gave it some at the lights. I'm afraid I couldn't resist. Where I llive, there's about a mile and a half of lights every couple of hundred metres.

Was great fun, although the dumb ass driver wouldn't give up, I was even short shifting into second and still getting to the lights first.

Absolutely loving the deck at the moment. How I've survived so long with no vtec in my life I've no idea :-D :-D

• Like 3

Was great fun, although the dumb a*s driver wouldn't give up, I was even short shifting into second and still getting to the lights first.

Absolutely loving the deck at the moment. How I've survived so long with no vtec in my life I've no idea :grin: :grin:

Love it. :lol:

Exactly. Will put together a little thread when I can. Feel free to add photos as I didn't take many!

On another note, just drove back from the gym, what should've been a 10 minute drive turned into a 20. Ha almost don't want to name the car because I hate them so much, but an old megane sport gave it some at the lights. I'm afraid I couldn't resist. Where I llive, there's about a mile and a half of lights every couple of hundred metres.

Was great fun, although the dumb a*s driver wouldn't give up, I was even short shifting into second and still getting to the lights first.

Absolutely loving the deck at the moment. How I've survived so long with no vtec in my life I've no idea :grin: :grin:

Just imagine if you had the shorter final drive so 2nd stays in VTEC when you did a redline change! :D 

Just imagine if you had the shorter final drive so 2nd stays in VTEC when you did a redline change! :D

The fear of that though is the fuel consumption and long distance travelling lol.

Need to retain a certain amount of drivability and normality :-D

The fear of that though is the fuel consumption and long distance travelling lol.

Need to retain a certain amount of drivability and normality :grin:

Can also get a longer 5th gear for that :D