Grant

Looks awesome mate. .love a decked deck :D.. looks bossy and I am sure with the vti wheels will look even better. Hope you are doing them white. I am in love with white wheels atm :-)

Cheers pal. Well I've finished the colour coat. Won't have a chance to lacquer before tyres are put on, but that's no biggy to do. Was a late night though lol. The things we do ey!!

Cheers pal. Well I've finished the colour coat. Won't have a chance to lacquer before tyres are put on, but that's no biggy to do. Was a late night though lol. The things we do ey!!

So what colour are they then?!  

Ok so we're back. Wow what a difference a proper geo set up makes. Handles beautifully now. Really impressed.

As always, massive thanks to the chap that did it (even though he's not on here) Rich Voaden of performance Autoworks. Top work as always. Did a great job on the exhaust. Even if your not particularly local, he's worth travelling to.

MC2 owners beware!! MB exhausts are not a straight fit!! Required some modification to get it on. BUT it was a great job and it sounds great, really subtle while idling and driving around town. Sounds lovely and raspy when giving the beans.

Tyres are brilliant too! Only drove back 10 miles but they feel great.

Pretty crappy photos as always the light was failing, centre caps aren't on the wheels and still have the fitting lube around them! But a deep clean is on the cards for the weekend.

Anyway, some pics.

All primered.

01221074-AF85-4689-B1DB-EC22FB7BFD70.jpg

68D9E136-B8E9-4F0D-89D8-B4ACB4292000.jpg

Final colour, BMW sparkling graphite. Haven't been lacquered yet though.

F9FB8EC8-6DD5-43B5-8C46-F90AFBE8F3F5.jpg

Being worked on.

4F7C64CA-04DD-4D5A-BF6F-C6D0CEC12728.jpg

7232CC77-A0D8-4CD6-B2CA-DEFF625C9995.jpg

97C1327D-DFCA-4C30-A0BF-A0F7C5D1BC8A.jpg

Did take a pic of the exhaust, but it's too dark to see. Proper pictures to come on the w/e

Opinions and comments as always!

The wheels look sweet, I always loved the gun metal grey look on wheels. 

Any videos of the exhaust? ;)

Yeah me too mate. Gun metal is kinda going to be the theme.

No not yet mate. Need to earn a few more kudos for spraying the wheels in the kitchen before I can convince her to stand on the side of the road to film :-P

• Like 2